Self presents and couldn't wait

The ply came this morning, I was expecting it on Monday so this was a pleasant surprise. As I had one last task on the hull (adding doublers to support the forward end of the side decks) I churned through that and this evening cut out the deck pieces.

It's still going to be a few days before I can seal the undersides and glue them down but nice to have them nearly ready to attach.

The other thing that I've got my fingers crossed over is I think I can make the false floor out of one sheet of plywood with no scarf joint. The ply sheet is just over 8' in length and I *think* I'll have a half inch to spare....

The other present that came today was my carbon. The tube that's going to connect the hull sides looks sick!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next round of improvements

Upgrade to control lines

Repairing the rudder

Album