ITS A BOAT. (well, it's starting to look like one)

Since I last posted things have been going at a whirl. I've promised I'll make a table this weekend so will have to slow down but I just ran out of epoxy anyway....

Anyway. Getting the bottom skin on was a scary step but it's been super fun. I've made mistakes sure but seem to have come out the other end in good shape. I'm pretty happy with the joins, everything seems pretty true and fairing seems likely pretty straightforward with just two main spots I've seen needing building up.




Clamping the second bottom sheet

Look at me with no clamps!


Card template for the side

Trial fit. Darth Vadar in the house!


Gluing the first side panel


And the second!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next round of improvements

Upgrade to control lines

Repairing the rudder

Album